VILLAGE HALL CHARGES
Charges include heating, use of lighting and PA systems plus WiFi.
Please note: the minimum hire is for one hour.
Before booking, please read our Conditions of Hire by clicking the button below.
Direct payments can be made to Bank of Scotland plc. Details are on the invoice. If paying by cheque, it should be made payable to 'KCFC Village Hall'.
If you need to contact us, please email us: email@example.com
If urgent, please phone us, 07920 504221.
Notes on Hall Charges:
1. Weddings — The hire charge includes the entire village hall including the fenced off grass area of the Glebe for the day of the wedding. If setting up time is required the previous day there may be an additional charge based on the above room charges — this will be subject to availability.
Wedding management and catering for weddings is by The Kitchen Window, and cleaning after the event is also included in this charge.
2. Self-catering hall users — we welcome bookings from users who want to bring along their own food and drink. If required, use of the committee room for tea/coffee making purposes and use of the kitchen for heating (i.e. not preparation) of food is allowed without extra charge. Charges are based on the number of rooms required for hire and length of hire. Please note that any users wishing to serve alcohol on a BYOB basis or operate a cash bar for their event should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
3. Hall charges — Irrespective of the date of the event the above charges will be held at the time of booking.
4. Charities Discount — Registered charities who make regular meeting bookings will be offered a registered charities rate at a discount of approximately 20 % on the resident's rate.
5. Cancellation — Our cancellation policy is given in paragraph 12 of our Conditions of Hire.