How to Book
If you wish to book the hall for a wedding please go to our weddings page.
If you wish to hire the hall, a room or a suite of rooms for a party, event or anything else, then:
1. Check our facilities to see what we have and determine if it meets your needs. We are certain that you will find exactly what you require, however if you need further information please contact us.
2. Check to see if your chosen day is available by looking at our calendar. If not please contact us to see if we can help you find an alternative.
3. Check the charge for the room(s) you wish to book.
4. Please read our hire terms and conditions and our risk assessment report. You will require Adobe Reader to access them.
5. Complete the on-line booking form on the right. Don't forget to confirm that you have read the terms and conditions. Then click the 'Send Message' button and your request is on its way.
What Happens Next?
As soon as we receive your request we will contact you to either give a provisional booking or ask for further information.
If you are satisfied, you will pay the appropriate fee and receive written confirmation of your booking. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, you will find details of how you may cancel in the terms and conditions.
I don't like booking on-line
If you prefer, please telephone us on 07920 504221 to discuss your request and we will send you a booking form to return by post.
Alternatively you may use our contact form to give us your telephone number and we will ring you back. Just write "please ring me" with your phone number and a preferred time in the Message box.